For all you blokes who keep saying she looks just like Jared, here is my evidence that she looks like me as well. What do you think NOW?:
1975
2007
Not that I'm saying she doesn't look like Jared. She most certainly does, but I have hope for her yet. I'm crossing my fingers that she has inherited some of my feminine beauty and not just Jared's rugged handsomeness.
Skye, Just for the record, I have always thought she looks much more like you than Jared. Judging strictly from pictures since I haven't seen her in person. And, I send all my sympathy your way. I have NEVER had anyone tell me my kids look like me. On the other hand, I rearely go a day without someone saying they look just like Ben, especially Dallin. If they saw pictures of me as a young child, they would think differently, especially for Mia
2 comments:
Skye,
Just for the record, I have always thought she looks much more like you than Jared. Judging strictly from pictures since I haven't seen her in person. And, I send all my sympathy your way. I have NEVER had anyone tell me my kids look like me. On the other hand, I rearely go a day without someone saying they look just like Ben, especially Dallin. If they saw pictures of me as a young child, they would think differently, especially for Mia
Diane
Wow! She IS your baby! This made me laugh Skye, of course she will grow up crowned with your beauty.
But the picture is good proof too.
Post a Comment