Ahh, how funny I just blog surfed into your blog. Sorry we had so much loot on Sunday for your daughter to play with, it was just our second church and the girls were losing it, so that was our compensation. Hope we didn't ruin it for next Sunday... Rose, Scott, Grace and Lily Bowcut
3 comments:
Ahh, how funny I just blog surfed into your blog. Sorry we had so much loot on Sunday for your daughter to play with, it was just our second church and the girls were losing it, so that was our compensation. Hope we didn't ruin it for next Sunday... Rose, Scott, Grace and Lily Bowcut
so cute! It looks like she is mastering the skill well!
What a cutie! I am becoming a blog commenter now. What did you use to get all four shots together like that? I think it is great.
Post a Comment