It's been far too long since I've found the time to blog (or to read yours. so sorry). Here's what we've been up to...
Two of my bestest friends - my roommates from before I got married - came into town to have a "goddess gathering." We rented a beach house and spent our first weekend together in about four years (they have been living in such places as Korea, Montana, India, and Salt Lake. That was the weekend Lumina moved back the states). It was so sweet and refreshing to be with my soul sisters again, if only for a short time.
Two of my bestest friends - my roommates from before I got married - came into town to have a "goddess gathering." We rented a beach house and spent our first weekend together in about four years (they have been living in such places as Korea, Montana, India, and Salt Lake. That was the weekend Lumina moved back the states). It was so sweet and refreshing to be with my soul sisters again, if only for a short time.
Emily teaching Seville how to romp on the beach.
4 comments:
Wow, it looks like you've been busy over the last few weeks! Weddings and girls weekend? You can't beat that!
Hey Jared and family,
This is Katharine (seay). I found your blog from Julee (Hitchcock). It is fun catching up on your life. How are things going? I hope all is well. Your have such a cute family. Where are you guys living? Email me and we can catch up...katharineseay@yahoo.com
Take Care,
Katharine
Skye,
Rodney and I have wondered through the years about what you and your family have been doing. I'm glad I found you. Congratulations on the weddings and your little girl. I skimmed through your blog enough to read about your husband's cancer. I've been impressed by how you've dealt with that. Good luck and I hope it continues to go well. If you email me, I will send you an invitation to our blog.
Take care, Ana (Nielsen) Blake
Skye,
Here's our email address: MontanaBlakes@q.com
--Ana
Post a Comment