Okay. I'm not usually a big poster of other people's YouTube videos, but my brother-in-law showed me this in Sunriver, and it made me laugh so hard I had tears streaming down my face, I had to sit on the floor to keep from falling over, and I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants (a disaster narrowly averted). Granted, this was very late at night when family can get silly, and we proceeded to do other stupid things we found funny at the time that probably weren't so much, so I don't want to hype it up tooooo much and ruin it for you. But still. I can't stop laughing.
Introduction: you know how cats make those weird devilish noises when they're mad or "growling" or whatever it is? Here somebody has listened closely to what his cat is saying, and translated for us all.
There is a possible happy byproduct of this video for me: Almost nothing scares me more than waking in the night to the sounds of neighborhood cats "caterwauling" at each other. Next time I wake to Richard Parker engaging in some neighborhood turf battle, I'll probably start cracking up instead of falling into fitful nightmarish sleep, like usual.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was hilarious!!
i'll have you know, forrest & i are STILL enjoying this!
for days after we first saw it we were going around saying, "why i eyes ya!"
:)
Post a Comment