Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Snowy Sunday!

This is what our day has been like so far! Church was canceled, so
we're just playing in snow and drinking hot chocolate and listening to
Christmas music. Hope you're having fun stuck at home too (if you
are)!

5 comments:

sarah said...

canceled church?! no fair! that's like my dream.

The Paulks said...

Hooray for snow in Oregon! We got slammed today too, but of course, church was still a go.

Montana Blakes said...

We had cancelled church today too. I have to admit that it is a lot harder to remember what day it is without going to church.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Seville loves her hot chocolate! We are stuck at home today too...perhaps we'll get Lexi out in the snow later!

Lisa said...

Skye,

I'm not sure if you'll even remember me, but we were in one of the singles wards together at BYU (and I sat by Bryce in University Chorale--glory days) and I remember you giving me your "Sibling Revelry" tape (yes, tape not CD) and I always loved it. This cyberspace thing is fascinating in that you can find long lost peeps. Hope all is well--I love your daughters name--it's lovely. Take care!