Skye, I love the pictures. The snowman is super cute. Wow, that is pretty cool that you let Seville help you make Truffles, you are braver than me. Hey, I would like to make truffles maybe I need to call you and get the recipe. Also, I like the snow sculpter too. How cool.
One of my favorite parts was your line, "Seville regards the snowman"--that right there showed me (if I didn't already know it) what a literary momma Seville has and what a blessing that is and will be for her. Loved the slide show!
3 comments:
Great photos Skye! I'm glad you guys could have a white Christmas :)
I wish mine would end though...
;) Thanks for thinking of me.
Much love
big hug
Skye, I love the pictures. The snowman is super cute. Wow, that is pretty cool that you let Seville help you make Truffles, you are braver than me. Hey, I would like to make truffles maybe I need to call you and get the recipe. Also, I like the snow sculpter too. How cool.
One of my favorite parts was your line, "Seville regards the snowman"--that right there showed me (if I didn't already know it) what a literary momma Seville has and what a blessing that is and will be for her. Loved the slide show!
Post a Comment