My little bro and his wife came to town last weekend. While they were here they went to the beach, and invited anyone to come along who wanted (we wanted). Despite a dismal forecast, it was the most pleasant beach weather I've seen in a long long time. Perfect and sunny and beautiful.
Your mom looks fantastic-would you please tell her for me. I am glad that they were able to figure out what was wrong with your knee. Also, how is your husband. I was just wondering since you haven't written anything in a long time. Which I am sure you would rather forget anyway, but was just wondering. Love your photos. Your flower pictures makes me want to get a better camera.
Tiff, the pictures are hosted elsewhere, and I added them using a url instead of uploading them. I don't usually do it that way, but might in the future. I like that they're bigger.
I'm so sorry your camera is broken......ha, JK. It's just that I check this thing like probably 4 or 5 times a week in anticipation you will make a post and I'm disappointed every.time. I mean, I know you have nothing else to do all day ;)
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! We were there too and the weather was indeed beautiful! I love the photography! It's amazing. :)
Your mom looks fantastic-would you please tell her for me. I am glad that they were able to figure out what was wrong with your knee. Also, how is your husband. I was just wondering since you haven't written anything in a long time. Which I am sure you would rather forget anyway, but was just wondering. Love your photos. Your flower pictures makes me want to get a better camera.
Beautiful pics!! How do you make them so big?
Tiff, the pictures are hosted elsewhere, and I added them using a url instead of uploading them. I don't usually do it that way, but might in the future. I like that they're bigger.
I'm so sorry your camera is broken......ha, JK. It's just that I check this thing like probably 4 or 5 times a week in anticipation you will make a post and I'm disappointed every.time. I mean, I know you have nothing else to do all day ;)
awwwwww, man, really?! I keep meaning to post. Of course, I feel like I'm so far behind it's hard to post anything.
Post a Comment