On Friday Seville joined the ranks of people who need dentists (I'm sure my brother-in-law, Jason, will be pleased)(he's a 4th year dental student). As a mom, I'm super excited about anything new, so I'm sooooo proud of her for cutting a tooth! I'm also a little sad. The days of the toothless baby are o'er. (Also I know that the biting of certain of my body parts is almost inevitable, so I'm a little on edge now.)

okay, you have to look reeeeally closely to see it, but I swear it's there! It's just a little nub. But it's a sharp little bugger!

okay, you have to look reeeeally closely to see it, but I swear it's there! It's just a little nub. But it's a sharp little bugger!

I hope my efforts in getting this picture are appreciated, by the way. Jared thought I was crazy and that I'd never catch it. I almost thought he was right. Here's a sampling of the about 50 thousand pictures I took before the one with the tooth in it.
(I know. This is a neurotic parental post. Bear with me here)

6 comments:
I can't believe Seville is 9 1/2 months old and just getting her first tooth. Don't worry about the nursing aspect......Mia and Dallin got their first teeth at 6 months and Mia NEVER tried to bite me. I hope the same is true for you.
I love the tooth diagram - arrow and all! And as far as the biting is concerned, I wish I had some advice. It hurts!! :)
Skye...this is funny.
Tell me about the picture attempts!
I love how you put them all together, you could make a poster of it ;)
i love seville's adorable little tongue! ha ha ha ha!
i love seville's adorable little tongue! ha ha ha ha!
Post a Comment