Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Night Before Round 5

I'm to the point now where the mere thought of chemo makes me shudder. I'm dreading tomorrow morning.

The first few days after chemo go so slowly - time draws out like a blade. Conversely, the last few days before chemo go by too quickly - hanging on to these good days is like trying to catch flies with chopsticks - the moment you lunge for them they're gone.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey dude
how u doing?
Wishing you well :)

Jason and Emily said...

*sigh*

I am more aware than ever of the word cancer. It's like I hear it more often now. And I see the LIVESTRONG yellow arm bracelets more too.

Anonymous said...

Jared,
I love to see that through all of this you still have your sense of humor. It is great to hear refernces to two of the greatest movies ever made. Thanks for the updates. You are in our prayers.

Scott