Tuesday, April 15, 2008

70 Degrees and Sunny

This almost never happens at the Oregon Coast, it seems. But last weekend, the unusual weather happened to coincide with a patent law conference at Salishan Resort, which Jared had decided to sign up for and bring us all along along. I couldn't believe our luck.

Seville had never been the the ocean before (what were we DOING last summer?!... oh wait... I remember now), and she had the time of her life. She spent the whole first day just playing with sand about 4 steps onto the beach. We didn't even reach the part about "see the waves?" until day two. I figured there was no need to rush the wealth of discoveries there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to that conference once, when someone else was paying. Fun. Did you stay at Salishan, or nearby?

Skye said...

That's right, I forgot you did I.P. We stayed at Salishan. They provided most of our meals, including childcare for a nice dinner Sat. night. Fun to feel rich for a weekend.

Ben & Diane said...

Looks like fun.