Friday, April 18, 2008

The Update on Jared

Yesterday Jared had an X-ray and checkup with his oncologist, Celebrity Dr. Nichols, and his tests came back clean. Phew! (Jared doesn't even worry about this stuff. It's only me who waits to hear after each appointment).

As for his general health, he's doing really well. He's back at work full time (he has been for some time, but we get asked this a lot). He has hair. It came back in ashen-blonde and curly, as predicted. Here's pics of the blond-ish version of Jared.

The blonde was pretty hot, while it lasted, which wasn't long (I don't mean, of course, that it was hotTER than his normal self, just... you know... hot in a "it's different" kind of way). He's more or less back his normal self now - straight, dark brown hair. In fact, he's been on a quest to grow as much hair as possible it seems, and thus the full beard of late.

So life is happy. We're good. We're gettin' on with things. Until Sunday, life was deliciously boring for a while. I guess you only get so long of a break. :) Now that Seville is a bona-fide toddler, I'm sure we're in for a ride.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tamara said...

so exciting! i like both versions of Jared. and it's so neat to see him sportin a beard! yay for growth!

Stargirl said...

Once they start growing a furry face, watch out.

You've seen what happened with James. ;)

Emily said...

So glad all is well.
Cute pix ;)

luminainfinite said...

very very very cute pix!!!!!

Erika said...

Hi Skye-I found your blog through Amanda Kenworthy's-I'm a Dale from Healdsburg if you remember us! I remember Courtney, Clay, and Bryce and I remember your mom and dad. I remember going to your house when I was really little with my mom-she was helping your mom pack maybe. I think that's probably when you guys moved. Anyway, hope you don't mind me checking out your blog-I really enjoy reading it. It's fun to see your family and your cute little girl. Your mom looks the same! Oh and I ran into Bryce at Ricks College years ago-I had roomates from Oregon that he knew-it's a small world! I love your music-you guys are all so talented!!!
-Erika (Dale)