Monday, August 11, 2008

Tunnel-love

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sarah said...

AH-dorable.

I hope she's feeling better. She's so cute and seeing you guys last week made me wish we lived a little bit closer. Elliot and Seville could hang out more than once every six months.

likeschocolate said...

Hi! Skye, how are you? I do not know if you remember me, most likely not. Anyway, we were in the young adult ward in Okemos and your bother Byrce and I dated for a little while. Anyway, I found your blog today through another church member and I was so happy to see that you and your family are doing so well. I had wondered what happened to you guys. Did you guys ever make a musical CD? Do you perform still? I have a hundred ? I always hoped I would make enough money someday to buy one of your moms paintings. I loved her work. I am living in Europe until the end of this week and then we go home to the states. Tell your brother congratulations on his wedding. I am still in shock that I found you guys. At first when I saw the name I thought it couldn't be, but then when I saw Bryce I knew for sure. Wow! Your daughter is adorable. BTW, is Nick and Sue Collins still in your parents ward?