Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bald and Beautiful

In honor of Jared's new look, I've created a new avatar for him:


I'll leave our family avatar on the right as-is, for now, assuming we'll look like that again a few months from now. :)

4 comments:

Stargirl said...

I bet he looks even tougher with a bald head! He should get some fake tattoos to spice it up a bit... you know, make his whole head a bowling ball or the globe or something!

Skye said...

Hey, that's a great idea! I'll be on the lookout for an anchor, or a heart that says "mom." Or maybe a grateful dead skull, as he is from Eugene, after all.

Anonymous said...

I have some really great temp tattoos of a woman in fishnet stockings wearing a sash that reads "Bitch." I think it would be just the thing for Jared to wear to church on Sunday!

Susan said...

oh, i do, too!