...was on Saturday. He's still pipsqueak compared to his older and wiser wife, but he nevertheless continues to try and catch up to me.
He was in the mood for a low-key day, so we tooled around most of the day doing not much at all, and then a few family members came over for cake. Thanks family! And Happy Birthday Jared!
(side-note: I think this is the first time I've posted Jared's new look on the blog. As you can see, after his previous hairlessness he's decided to grow all the hair he can. As of this writing, however, the beard is gone. I'll have to post pictures of his sexy new self later)
6 comments:
happy birthday jared!
*love* the beard. wow! you look great!!
(forrest grew a beard after graduation & before he started his job. :)
looks like a nice evening. wish we were there...
you know how I feel about beards. I might shed a tear or two thinking of what might have been.
honestly, i saw that pic and my first thought was, "Jared looks HOT!"
(sorry skye! don't mean to be crushin' on your husband!! but i always think you look hot too if that helps!)
Happy birthday to both of you and Seville!!
honestly, i saw that pic and my first thought was, "Jared looks HOT!"
(sorry skye! don't mean to be crushin' on your husband!! but i always think you look hot too if that helps!)
Happy birthday to both of you and Seville!!
Happy Birthday Jared!!!!!
Happy Birthday to both of you! Sorry we couldn't be there to eat cake... :) No really, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment