There's something I love about a flower bud, and the symbolism it carries. It seems wholly appropriate for the New Year, and all the promise and hope it has to offer. I went out and picked the last of my roses this morning, figuring that one final New Year's arrangement was worthy of them all. I can't believe how many there are that are still in tact. And I can't stop staring at this arrangement on my dining table, and thinking about what this year has in store for us.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Happy New Year
Posted by
Skye
There's something I love about a flower bud, and the symbolism it carries. It seems wholly appropriate for the New Year, and all the promise and hope it has to offer. I went out and picked the last of my roses this morning, figuring that one final New Year's arrangement was worthy of them all. I can't believe how many there are that are still in tact. And I can't stop staring at this arrangement on my dining table, and thinking about what this year has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I Wish My Engstrom Family All The Best For A wonderful New Year! I Hope To See The Family This Year! Take Care!
i love those! not sure what i love more: your flowers or your table. where did you get it?
xoxo
Happy 2008!!!
Craigslist, baby. That's funny, because actually I want to sell it. We bought it before we moved in to our house and remodeled our kitchen, and I just don't feel like it goes.
sad. i'm trying to sell my dining room table too! on craigslist! hmm... maybe we could work this into some fantastic furniture sell-out extravaganza!
Post a Comment