I had my second chemo treatment on Thursday. It's now Saturday evening and I have to confess that I'm feeling alright - well enough to get out of the house for a bit and pay a quick visit to some friends who are in the middle of their own life adventures right now.
If I continue to improve, rather than slide backwards, I think this round of chemo will be quite bearable. I'm rather excited.
Oh, and for those who are wondering, I still have my hair....
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
...but how's the itching?
Eh, Jared, nothing wrong with a little hair loss. Some of us think it doesn't impair sexiness in the slightest. ;)
We were glad to see you looking so hale on Friday!
Glad this dose treated you a little better than the last! Do you have to do this every week for six months, or how does that work?
p.s. Hair is over rated...
This is GREAT news. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better and are moving around! Congrats on what sounds to be a pretty good week! Still keeping you in my prayers!
Mia brought me a piece of paper this morning and asked me to write Skye and Jared on it. Then she asked me to draw a purple, pink, yellow and blue heart om it. I asked her what she was going to do with it. She said, "I am going to put it on their website". I told her the best we could do was write a comment. So, Mia is thinking of you and is sending her love your way. And the rest of us too. And, she wants you to look at her pictures on our blog and make a comment for her.
Post a Comment