Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gluttonous Cute Pictures

This is the view I get while brushing my teeth. And rather frequently throughout the day actually (can ya stand it?).

Seville in her Christmas Dress. It was a gift that's been in her closet since I was pregnant. I love how foofy it is! (I know. I'm eating my pre-baby words.)

Here is a terrible picture and you can't see much, but it is Jared's head: he is growing little hairs. The funny thing about his hair re-growth is this: I expected that when it grew back whiskers would be whiskers, hair would be hair, etc. Not so! Everything is a fine, soft, baby-hair-like peach fuzz, no matter where on his body it is. And it's blonde! So he has hair on his face that's like a little kid's, and the hair on his head is super super soft and white. We had heard that it may come in a different color or curly or something. It's not long enough to tell yet, but we'll see.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

His head kinda looks like a close-up of a thumb ;)