Seville's Birthday:

Uncle Bryce came over on his lunch break and brought Seville daffodils. Her first flowers from a man. awwwww.
Uncle Bryce came over on his lunch break and brought Seville daffodils. Her first flowers from a man. awwwww.
She got an activity play table for her birthday (which she loves), and a home-made dolly (which she didn't care much about beyond the first 10 minutes, but hopefully she will when she gets into "babies" later). It's my first attempt at makinga doll, and it's got some "character" (lopsided features). I figure if I want to make her a decent doll by the time she knows the difference, I better get started learning now. My next will be infinitely better, based on the learning experiences (read: mistakes) I had this time around.
We invited Seville's 1-year old friends to her birthday party. Between the Candland twins, the Faucette twins, and her cousin Ashlynn, there were 6 1-year olds in attendance. It was soooo cute watching them play together.
Here she is opening presents (which means I was opening presents while trying to keep her in my lap. At the time, she was far more interested in the other babies and existing toys to care what was inside a package. I'm sure all that will change by her next birthday.). (Thanks so much to her friends who brought her gifts. She loves all her new toys!)
Click on the slideshow to see more pictures.
I can't believe I have a one-year-old. The first year has gone by SO FAST! (I know it's cliche' to say. Everyone says that, but, man alive, you don't understand until it happens to you).
Happy Birthday baby girl!
8 comments:
those are great pics! thanks for having us...sorry we got there a little late. it was so fun to see you guys!
congrats to all of you for making it through the first year! She is so stinkin cute! And by the way Skye, you look gorgeous! We miss you guys, wish we could have been there to celebrate too!
Thanks for having us over, it was a lot of fun. I'm sure the girls enjoyed it as well.
Looks like so much fun!!! She is certainly a doll. I am very impressed that you were able to hold off on giving her sweets til now. That is amazing. The first chance Wayne got, he was feeding Jackson bites of ice cream and cookies, more to just get a reaction out of him. We really should get together....our kids are so close in age, it would be fun. Who knows, Wayne is putting out applications everywhere in Oregon, so we may end up your way sooner than later. We shall see. Take care.
You DO look gorgeous, Skye. Really and truly.
Sweet pictures. What a party!
So cute! I wish we could have been there. :)
oh my goodness. so much fun. i'm so glad you had so many pics!!!
and that was the first time i've seen pictures of the faucette kiddos. how cool that all your girls are friends!!!
Happy Birthday Seville !!!!!
Post a Comment