Last week Clay n' Amy came for a visit from Kansas, toting along their kids (the triplets, and impetus for TyBooks). It's the first time all the Pixton cousins have been together in a couple of years, and it was sooooo much fun to see them running around together and having fun. This picture was taken on the steps of our deck during a Sunday brunch at our house.

(clockwise from top left) Logan Atack, Ashlynn Atack, Addison "Addie" Pixton, Caden Atack, Eli Pixton, Olivia "Oa" Pixton, Seville "Silly Willy" Engstrom

(clockwise from top left) Logan Atack, Ashlynn Atack, Addison "Addie" Pixton, Caden Atack, Eli Pixton, Olivia "Oa" Pixton, Seville "Silly Willy" Engstrom

2 comments:
I'm about to cry... look at these guys!
You know what's heartbreaking to me? When you love people who don't know you exist. I've held every single one of these children, they made it into my heart, just in time for them to grow up and have no idea who I am.
I love this picture. Whole passel of Pixtons (seriously--they look about as much alike as you and your siblings do, Skye), and then there's Jared there on the left. Hilarious.
Post a Comment