I felt well enough this weekend to go on a road trip to Provo for a BYU football game with my dad. We did the same thing last year and decided we should do it again this year. The weather was very hot at the game (about 97-98 degrees), but it was still a beautiful day and the
Cougs were victorious. Can't ask for much more than that.

After the game, the family (Dad, Tiffany, Dave, Brian and I) went to
Cafe Rio for dinner. If you've ever lived in Provo, you know about Cafe Rio
. It's a very popular place - the line often runs out the door. But it's worth it because the food is SO good.
It's been really nice to sort of get away from things for a few days.

2 comments:
Jared You are the Coolest . and are a wonderful example to others, that have Cancer too! I am so Happy you spend some time with your Dad. Your Dad is so Cool. I think Sye is a Amazing Women and you are so Blessed, Bald is Beauitful and very sexy too . We are praying for you Daily, My Heart is filled with so much Love for the Engstrom Family! Take Care , Sister Diana Crandall
Yes, Cafe Rio is the best. It's one of the few things I miss about Provo!
Post a Comment