Congrats! What a blessing! Jared, I hope to meet you someday. I've enjoyed reading about your journey through life. Skye, I'm so happy for you. I'm going to be in Lincoln City for a family reunion the July 7-10. It would be good to meet all the new additions to your family. Boyd
Thank you for the pictures! Gosh, those boys are sooo precious and I love the pictures of Skye holding them. Soooo sweet. Good luck and congratulations!
7 comments:
OH! They are so precious and tiny! I can't imagine having TWO of them! So beautiful!
Congrats! What a blessing! Jared, I hope to meet you someday. I've enjoyed reading about your journey through life. Skye, I'm so happy for you. I'm going to be in Lincoln City for a family reunion the July 7-10. It would be good to meet all the new additions to your family. Boyd
I LOVE the sleep shades. Adorable. Thoughts and prayers.
Congratulations!! They're both precious!
Thank you for the pictures! Gosh, those boys are sooo precious and I love the pictures of Skye holding them. Soooo sweet. Good luck and congratulations!
So little and sweet. They are so cute. I am so glad everyone is doing well.
Congratulations to your little family! We're so happy they made it to you safely.
Post a Comment